Arugula Honey Grape and Cheese Flatbread
California Lavash flatbread (picture below)
Red Grapes, halved
1. In a flat skillet, melt butter and brown one side of the flatbread. Flip flatbread to brown other side and to make it crunchy.
2. Assemble flatbread by placing cheese down, then arugula, and grapes on top.
3. Turn oven on broil and broil until cheese is melted.
4. Drizzle with honey and cut into triangle pieces.
5. Serve as an appetizer or as a meal.
California Lavash Flatbread: available at Central Market and Whole Foods