Shrimp and Couscous Foil Packets
vegetable oil cooking spray
4 cups baby spinach
1 cup couscous (Middle Eastern brand, any flavor)
1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. Heat grill.
2. Fold two 18 inch long pieces of foil in half. Unfold and spray inside with cooking spray.
3. Place 2 cups spinach in center of each piece of foil.
4. Combine couscous, seasoning, and 1/4 cup of water. Divide evenly among packets.
5. Combine shrimp, cilantro, olive oil, salt, and garlic in bowl.
6. Divide evenly among packets.
7. Fold foil to close and crimp edges to seal. Place on heated grill and cook until packets are fully puffed about ten minutes.
8. Garnish with salsa before serving.
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1 large mango, peeled and diced
1 medium avocado, diced
1 medium tomato, diced
1/4 cup chopped white onion
1/2 jalepeno, seeded and finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Combine above ingredients.