A healthy version of a Burrito Bowl! No meat...
Rainbow Quinoa Bowl
1 cup Rainbow Quinoa
1 tomato diced
1/2 cup canned corn
1/2 cup black beans
1/2 cup pinto beans
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1 bunch cilantro chopped
1 avocado, halved
1. Cook quinoa in two cups water. Follow directions on package. Add olive oil and salt.
2. In bowl, mix together tomato, corn, black beans, pinto beans, green onion, cilantro, a pinch of salt, and a teaspoon of olive oil.
3. Add in quinoa once cooked.
4. In a pan, add olive oil. Remove the pit and skin from the avocado. Place on pan flat side down and cook until browned.
5. Add avocado on top of quinoa. Top with plain Green yogurt (or sour cream) and sriracha.