2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 cup of fresh orange juice
1/2 cup of fresh flat leaf parsley
2 tablespoons of capers
kosher salt and black pepper
4 6 ounce pieces of skinless halibut fillets (can any firm white fleshed fish)
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
2. Add the tomatoes, orange juice, parsley, capers, salt, and pepper. Simmer until the tomatoes begin to break down, about five minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the remaining olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
3. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the fish until opaque, about 3-5 minutes on each side. Top with the tomato mixture.
5. Serve with fresh vegetables or brown rice.