there hasnt been a munchie monday in a while so I am going to put up more than one recipe today!!
Panko Crusted Grilled Cheese
4 slices of normal bread loaf
1 gup grated cheese
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp of milk
2 tomatoes thinly sliced
salt and pepper
1. Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
2. Pour panko bread crumbs on a plate. Pour grated cheese on another plate.
3. Put grated cheese on a slice of bread then layer with sliced tomatoes then more cheese and the second slice of bread.
4. Dip both sides of sandwich in the egg mixture and coat with panko bread crumbs.
5. In a heated pan, grill both sides of the sandwich until golden brown. Keep the flame on low as you want the cheese to be melted, but not to burn the breadcrumbs.
6. Serve with tomato soup!!!