this corn is the best... mexican street corn. enough said.
4 ears of corn
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups of sour cream
1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
1 lime, juiced
red chili powder
2 limes for serving
1. Remove the husks from the corn. Grill the corn on a grill pan or on the grill until charred, rotating so that it is fully cooked.
2. Mix the mayo, sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice together.
3. Grate the parmesan in a separate bowl.
4. While the corn is still warm, cover with the mayo. Squeeze lime juice over the corn and sprinkle with the parmesan.
5. Season with chili powder and serve with extra limes.