Grilled Mustard Brussel Sprouts
1 pound brussels sprouts
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (I used Grey Poupon Country Dijon)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Clean the brussel sprouts under cool water and cut in half.
2. Put in a microwave-safe bowl and combine with water. Microwave on high covered with a paper towel for 4 minutes.
3. Combine olive oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
4. Drizzle the brussel sprouts with olive oil mixture and place on grill for a few minutes, until charred.
5. Serve with extra mustard mixture. And season with salt and pepper.