Fried Chicken Fingers
8 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
2 cups of milk
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of ground lemon pepper
1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
2 cups all purpose flour
vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut each breast into 4 strips.
2. Combine the strips, milk, salt, lemon pepper, and pepper in a shallow dish. Cover and chill for 4 hours.
3. Remove chicken. Discard the marinade. Dredge the chicken in flour.
4. Pour oil in a large dutch oven about 2 inches deep. Heat to 350 degrees.
5. Fry chicken, in small batches, until golden, about 5 or 6 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
6. SERVE WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF COMEBACK SAUCE.
makes 3 cups
1 cup of mayonnaise
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/3 cup of chili sauce
1/4 cup of Ketchup
2 tablespoons of water
4 teaspoons of Worcestershire
4 teaspoons of prepared Mustard
2 teaspoons of ground pepper
1/8 teaspoon of paprika
1/4 teaspoon of Hot Sauce (Tabasco)
1 medium onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill for one hour.