Timbo's Famous Ribs
1 rack of baby back ribs
1 beer (you pick)
bbq sauce (again you get to pick)
1. Preheat over to 275 degrees.
2. Rub ribs with dry ingredients. Pour half of beer over the ribs. Make sure to season both sides.
3. Bake at 275 degrees with 2 hours.
4. Heat grill to medium heat.
5. Take ribs out of oven.
6. Place on grill and cook on both sides until cooked, about five minutes on each side. Do not brush with bbq sauce while the ribs are cooking as they will burn.7. As soon as ribs come off grill, brush with bbq sauce or serve bbq sauce on the side.