I am helping a friend with a party tonight... here are the appetizers we will be making. They are all simple and delicious!
Goat Cheese with Pistachios and Cranberries
2 tablespoons roasted pistachios, chopped
2 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
1 10 oz. log of fresh goat cheese
crackers or bread for serving
1. On a large plate, combine the pistachios and cranberries.
2. Roll the goat cheese in the mixture to coat. Serve with crackers and bread.
Another goat cheese option: Allow goat cheese to soften at room temperature. Mix in a small bowl with the pistachios and cranberries. Cook in a small baking dish at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until brown. Serve with crackers and bread.
12 oz. package of center cut bacon
one package small pitted dates
one can salted almonds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut bacon strips in half.
3. Insert an almond inside each date. Wrap the bacon around dates and place on a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes until bacon is crisp.
Serve hummus on endive spears. Hummus Recipe: http://foodjams.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-need-dollllar-dolllllar.html
Spinach Balls: http://foodjams.blogspot.com/2011/01/spinach-balls.html
Jalepeno Corn Cakes: http://foodjams.blogspot.com/2011/01/munchie-monday-jalepeno-corn-cakes.html