not the healthiest option, but oh so good!
Party Potato Casserole
1 (2 lbs) package of frozen hashbrowns (shredded)
16 oz. (2 cups) of sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of onion finely chopped
1/2 cup of butter
salt and pepper
2 cups of shredded cheese
2 cups crushed corn flakes
1/4 cup of melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, soup, onion, melted butter, salt and pepper. Stir in frozen hashbrowns until mixed together.
3. Spread into the baking dish and top with cheese.
4. Melt 1/4 cup of butter and stir with crushed cornflakes. Sprinkle topping over the cheese on casserole.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.