this is the ONLY way to make a PB & J and its damnnn good!
Cornflake Crusted Grilled PB & J
4 slices of bread (wheat or white)
a dash of milk
1 1/2 cup of cornflakes
grape or raspberry jelly
butter to grease the pan
1. Pour cornflakes onto a flat plate and crush using your palms and fingers. Set aside.
2. Beat one egg with a dash of milk on a separate flat plate. Set aside.
3. Make the sandwich. (jelly on one side, peanut butter on the other....duh!)
4. Dip the sandwich in the egg mixture for both sides. Then do the same with the cornflake crumbs.
5. Heat a pan with some butter and grill the sandwich on both sides until golden brown. Low heat.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for the other sandwich. Serve warm.
* you can also add bananas or use peanut butter and honey...whatever your tummy may desire